Frontline 100mm and 150mm were designed to provide a glazed curtain wall solution for a wide range of Retail and Commercial frontages.
- Suitable for low, medium and high rise buildings.
- Commercial buildings requiring curtain wall solutions.
- Frontline is designed to be used as a Shopfront, window wall or curtain wall.
Frontline is designed for weather exposed installations and when movement requirements exist due to the size configuration or seismic conditions.
The key objectives:
- Provide a curtain wall system that would compliment a broad range of commercial architecture.
- Accommodate a wide range of glazing requiring large glazing pockets.
- Provide cladding protection in exposed installations or where movement exists due to size configuration or seismic conditions.
- Provide flexibility to integrate with a range of commercial doors, windows and SovereignSeries
- Offer strength to provide a durable solution in very high use retail and commercial environments incorporating large spans when required.
These objectives are met through key design features in Frontline 100mm/150mm which include:
- Four specialist suites covering single and double glazed solutions for 100mm and 150mm.
- Glazing to the outside face of the mullions, which can be pocket glazed or structurally glazed to conceal the aluminium mullions from the exterior.
- Transoms can be, beaded or structurally glazed to conceal the aluminium transoms.
- The mullions and transoms can be used in a variety of combinations to create a desired effect i.e.
- Structural glazed mullions with beaded transoms to express bold horizontal lines.
- Pocket glazed mullions with beaded transoms to express bold horizontal and vertical lines.
- Pocket glazed mullions with structurally glazed transoms to express bold vertical lines.
- Structurally glazed mullions and transoms to create an uninterrupted glass wall.
- Structural glazed sashes (9654) can be incorporated between mullions and transoms to conceal the opening sash from the exterior.
- Each pane of glass is drained individually through a concealed drainage system within the glazing bead.
- Seismic head and beaded seismic jambs allow movement between the building and the Frontline Suite.
- Split mullions for pocket glazing and structural glazing have double weather seals and are designed to allow for thermal movement.
- Split and drained transoms (12409/12411 or 12448/12449) have double weather seals and are designed to accommodate inter storey deflection on multi storey buildings.
- Hinged doors, sliding doors, pivot doors, bifold doors and automatic doors can be incorporated with the system.
- Window configurations can include awning and casement sashes, frameless sashes and louvres (manual and powered).
- Single glazing 5mm-12.38mm. Double glazing 18mm-26mm.
- 100mm Frontline also has a 45° and 90° corner posts.