With Malta™ door and window furniture you can achieve a modern and consistent look throughout the home or office. Malta™ is a style to please every taste - from elegantly discreet to distinctly architectural. All with the underlying benefit of being ergonomically comfortable.
Malta™ Helix Fasteners are available with high and low profile design options, as well as double tongue ventilation options and come with concealed fixings.
Click the above link to download a Malta Helix Seal Brochure.
Door Hardware Range
The Malta™ door hardware range also covers hinged, sliding, bifold and french doors and has extended options within the range.
- Consistent look
- Small and long handle options available for sliding doors
- Low profile cylinder escutcheon for bifold handles
- French and hinged door solutions with options for front entry door, internal and external doors
- Locking and non locking options available
- Easy instillation for both new and retrofit applications
- Standard 2-point or increased security with 4-point locking with the high security Optimum Mortice Lock
- Short or long throe bolt
- Available with 30mm or 40mm backset
- Cylinders are also Lockwood Generation Six™ and restricted keyway compatible
- Stainless steel socket-heads screw on door handles as a solid visual feature
- Velocity™ Internal door option
- Available in colour-matched powdercoat, satin chrome or Stainless Steel
- Cylinders do not come powdercoated as industry standard
- Your fabricator will be able to provide the colour options for Malta™ Hardware.